> Writing Plugins
> Script Functions
> C++ Reference
Monthly Goal/Fees: $400
Amount Needed: $328
Hall of Fame
|SourceMod 1.6.1, Metamod:Source 1.10.2 Released
||Aug 17, 2014 09:52
|I'm pleased to announce that SourceMod 1.6.1 and Metamod:Source 1.10.2 have been released.
As usual for our minor releases, they primarily contain updates to game compatibility and bug fixes. See the release notes for the full SourceMod changelog.
You can get SourceMod 1.6.1 from the downloads page. Some support links:
Special thanks to community members VoiDeD, Peace-Maker, WildCard65, and Powerlord as well as the rest of the SourceMod dev team.
|.: by psychonic
|SourceMod 1.6 released!
||Jul 03, 2014 17:45
|We are pleased to announce that SourceMod 1.6.0 has been officially released.
Concurrently, Metamod:Source 1.10.1 has also been released.
This is a major update with a large number of under-the-hood improvements, as well as new features and bug fixes.
You can get it at the downloads page.
Highlights for Server Admins:
- New Game Support - SourceMod, including base plugins, now supports Dota 2, Source SDK 2013 mods, Insurgency, Contagion, and Blade Symphony.
- Updated gamedata and binary support for many games and mods.
- Added support to create custom ban reasons for the basebans plugin (thanks Matthias "Dr. Greg House" Kollek).
- Many stability fixes.
- Better performance.
Highlights for Developers:
- Added an API for off-thread SQL transactions.
- Added support for string literal concatenation (with new "..." operator) (thanks Peace-Maker).
- Adjusted the OnClientSayCommand forwards to be more developer-friendly (thanks SystematicMania).
- Too much to name here. For overview of all sourcepawn and SM extension API changes and additions, please see the SourceMod 1.6.0 API Changes wiki article
Full release notes and a detailed changelog is available at the SourceMod 1.6.0 Release Notes wiki article.
As always, you should not need to recompile plugins or extensions. If you encounter any problems, please check the upgrade instructions before filing bug reports.
Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this release and supported AlliedModders, including, but not limited to members of the SM dev team - BAILOPAN, DS, Fyren, psychonic, asherkin, Dr!fter, and KyleS - as well as all other code contributors, particularly Peace-Maker, VoiDeD, House, SystematicMania, Powerlord, and FlaminSarge, bug reporters, translators, and donators.
|.: by psychonic
|SourceMod 1.6 nearing completion. Translators needed
||Jun 23, 2014 18:10
|We are nearing the completion of the SourceMod 1.6.0 release, and translation strings are now frozen.
There are three new strings that need to be translated in each supported language. You can view the status for each language at our Translator tool. If your language is not complete and you have access to update it, please do so. If you would like to request access, please file a bug.
Some highlights of the upcoming release:
- Added support for Dota 2, Source SDK 2013 mods, Insurgency, Contagion, and Blade Symphony.
- Added support for custom ban reasons in basebans plugin.
- Added new SQL transaction API for developers.
- Added watchdog timer to stop plugins that would otherwise lock up the server.
- Made a varitable plethora of under the hood changes for improved stability, performance and ease of future development.
A final, complete changelog and list of api additions and changes will be available closer to or at time of actual release.
|.: by psychonic
|AlliedModders now on GitHub
||May 26, 2014 21:41
|Hi, everyone. I'm excited to announce that the source code for our major projects is now officially hosted on GitHub!
The world of source control has changed a lot since we started in 2004, and every few years we re-evaluate what tools might be best for the job. GitHub is unique in having a huge community, friendly user interface, and the capability to integrate with our existing tools. We're confident it will ensure a longer life for our projects by offering visibility and accessibility outside of our infrastructure - not just for us, but for contributors as well.
The following repositories are now live:
The corresponding Mercurial repositories will no longer be updated.
We will continue to use Bugzilla for bug reporting, issue tracking, and technical communication. For patches to projects, pull requests via GitHub are preferred, and most PRs will not need corresponding bug reports. But often an idea may be large, complex, or contentious - and then it's best to open up discussion early so when the PR is ready, it is more likely to be accepted.
We've also prepared a short Git Tutorial on the wiki.
As always, thanks for your support! And special thanks to Nephyrin for helping us with the transition.
|.: by BAILOPAN
|SourceMod 1.5.3 Released
||Mar 22, 2014 15:23
|I'm pleased to announce that SourceMod 1.5.3 has been released.
As usual for our minor releases, it primarily contains updates to game compatibility (particularly CS:GO) and a number of bug fixes. See the release notes for the full changelog.
You can get SourceMod 1.5.3 from the downloads page. Some support links:
Special thanks to community members Peace-Maker and FlaminSarge as well as the rest of the SourceMod dev team.
Additionally, I would like to formally welcome Drifter and KyleS as the newest official members of the SM team. They've also been a great help with this release and with progress toward our next major one.
|.: by psychonic