* vim: set ts=4 :
* SourceMod (C)2004-2017 AlliedModders LLC. All rights reserved.
* This file is part of the SourceMod/SourcePawn SDK.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
* the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3.0, as published by the
* Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
* FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
* this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* As a special exception, AlliedModders LLC gives you permission to link the
* code of this program (as well as its derivative works) to "Half-Life 2," the
* "Source Engine," the "SourcePawn JIT," and any Game MODs that run on software
* by the Valve Corporation. You must obey the GNU General Public License in
* all respects for all other code used. Additionally, AlliedModders LLC grants
* this exception to all derivative works. AlliedModders LLC defines further
* exceptions, found in LICENSE.txt (as of this writing, version JULY-31-2007),
* or <http://www.sourcemod.net/license.php>.
* Version: $Id$
#if defined _sdktools_entinput_included
* Invokes a named input method on an entity.
* After completion (successful or not), the current global variant is re-initialized.
* @param dest Destination entity index.
* @param input Input action.
* @param activator Entity index which initiated the sequence of actions (-1 for a NULL entity).
* @param caller Entity index from which this event is sent (-1 for a NULL entity).
* @param outputid Unknown.
* @return True if successful otherwise false.
* @error Invalid entity index or no mod support.
native bool AcceptEntityInput(int dest, const char input, int activator=-1, int caller=-1, int outputid=0);