* vim: set ts=4 :
* SourceMod (C)2004-2008 AlliedModders LLC. All rights reserved.
* This file is part of the SourceMod/SourcePawn SDK.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
* the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3.0, as published by the
* Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
* FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
* this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* As a special exception, AlliedModders LLC gives you permission to link the
* code of this program (as well as its derivative works) to "Half-Life 2," the
* "Source Engine," the "SourcePawn JIT," and any Game MODs that run on software
* by the Valve Corporation. You must obey the GNU General Public License in
* all respects for all other code used. Additionally, AlliedModders LLC grants
* this exception to all derivative works. AlliedModders LLC defines further
* exceptions, found in LICENSE.txt (as of this writing, version JULY-31-2007),
* or <http://www.sourcemod.net/license.php>.
* Version: $Id$
#if defined _sdktools_engine_included
#define MAX_LIGHTSTYLES 64
* Sets a client's "viewing entity."
* @param client Client index.
* @param entity Entity index.
* @error Invalid client or entity, lack of mod support, or client not in
native void SetClientViewEntity(int client, int entity);
* Sets a light style.
* @param style Light style (from 0 to MAX_LIGHTSTYLES-1)
* @param value Light value string (see world.cpp/light.cpp in dlls)
* @error Light style index is out of range.
native void SetLightStyle(int style, const char value);
* Returns the client's eye position.
* @param client Player's index.
* @param pos Destination vector to store the client's eye position.
* @error Invalid client index, client not in game, or no mod support.
native void GetClientEyePosition(int client, float pos);